Friday, March 4, 2011

It's a Boy!

We had a good doctor's appointment today. We found out we're having a boy, and got to see his arms, legs, hands, feet, heart, brain, kidneys, spine etc (and you know what). Everything looked great and he's still growing right on target. He measured 19.2 weeks (I'm 19 weeks 2 days today) and was 9 ounces. Here's a video from the ultrasound.



After our appointment with the doctor we went to buy our first few gender specific outfits for the little man. Here are a few, aren't they cute?

Can you tell Mark picked out the above outfit? ( He asked the sales person if they had a matching outfit in his size :-))



Baby boy and I are off to Denmark tomorrow . . . I better go pack.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. Have a safe trip and I can't wait to see you in 1.5 weeks!

Jamie said...

Congrats!! Mark jr. is going to be a stud.