Friday, January 11, 2013

The Big 3-0

Well, this week I turned the big 3-0 and it's been a great week!  Classes started and I taught my first two classes of the semester (always fun).  Mark and I went out for a birthday lunch on Tuesday.  I made it to the gym twice! It was a very productive week at work.  The weather was beautiful!  Jacob didn't cry when I dropped him off at school Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.   He "celebrated" one year of attending Baby Gator.   He ate really well this week and even tried a few new things.  He peed in the potty two more times this week.  AND . . . Mark and I are going on a date tomorrow night for the first time in at least 17.5 months.  Jacob is going over to his friend Genevieve's house to play and we're going out to dinner and a movie!

I'm behind on posting so I need to catch up on pictures too.  We had lots of visitors around Christmas.  After Jessie came Maggie and Poke were here and then Grandma and Grandad (Mark's parents) came for a few days.  We all had a great time and Jacob and Bailey loved the extra attention.  Here are some pictures from the rest of the holiday.  Thanks for coming everyone!

Lunch date at the bagel shop


Look Poke, a ball

Walking at Ring Park

Poke kisses

Pow-wow


Hmm, what can we do in here?

Opening presents from Uncle Scott and Aunt Mo

Stand next to Grandad and smile . . .

Bundled up for a morning walk

Playing with awesome Christmas presents from Aunt Suz

SMILE!

Helping Grandad put together the puzzle.

Peek-a-boo

Grandad cuddles

Bailey needs some love too

Weeeee


Learning how to climb onto the slide himself

Grandma cuddles
Have a good weekend!

No comments: