Thursday, January 3, 2013

So I don't forget

-Jacob peed in his potty for the first time tonight!! I know you are all so happy to get this news ;-). We gave it to him for Christmas and have been letting him sit on it before bath time since. *proud parent moment*

-Jacob has another ear infection, his first of 2013. He went 2 weeks without one though so guess that's good news?

-In the past week Jacob has figured out how to walk backwards and "practices" it daily. I haven't been able to video it yet but it's quite cute

-Jacob says(signs) thank you without a prompt from us now and it melts my heart. I just moved his rocking chair away from the wall so he could sit in it and rock and he signed thank you as soon as I moved it. He even does it to strangers but I often have to explain because they think he's blowing them a kiss.

That's all for now.


No comments: