Since most of you don't get the pleasure of eating your meals with Jacob everyday I thought I'd share the experience. He is, well, hysterical most of the time. He loves veggies, he LOVES sweet potatoes, and he
LOVES vanilla yogurt! We've been trying to make him meals that he can feed himself for dinner and he is getting pretty good at it. Last week he also started eating the food from the school lunch menu that we approve. Only fruit (if he'll eat it) veggies right now, but he gets to practice feeding himself lunch too. He also makes a lot of silly faces during dinner and I was able to capture a few with the camera while he was making faces at Mark (completely un-provoked) last night. So, without further adieu . . . enjoy dinner with Jacob. (and if you were wondering, the menu includes brown rice, cooked tomatoes and carrots, and cheddar cheese).
 |
| Happy to be eating dinner . . . notice his hair now. |
 |
| A quick wave to Mark in between bites. |
 |
| . . . and the hair now . . . |
 |
| A little peek-a-boo |
 |
| Goofball! |
 |
| His latest face (and one of my favorites). |
 |
| Oh, Hi Mom |
 |
| Maybe I should eat a little bit more. |
 |
| Getting tired |
 |
| Hmm, lets inspect what they are feeding me tonight. |
 |
| And, I'm done. Let's take this thing off. |
 |
| Somehow he actually managed to pull it off. |
 |
| And proceeded to use it as a "clean up" rag |
 |
| Such a big helper |
 |
| And . . . he's done! |
I hope you enjoyed "Eating with Jacob" Episode 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment