It seems like the blog is having some trouble. I'm not really sure what's going on because Mark and I can see the posts fine from our computer and phones but others are reporting only the title is showing up. Maybe now that I'm posting this the other one will start working . . .we'll see. Let me know if you still can't see the last post and/or if you can't see this one.
We don't have a lot of updates right now. It's hot here, FL summer has arrived. It was in the 90s all last week and it's really dry (but somehow still humid). We're just been working . . and working. Jacob is a busy boy crawling everywhere, pulling up and standing, trying to take a few steps while holding on to things and exploring the world. He can destroy his play area in about 10 seconds. We watched his friend Genevieve on Friday night for a few hours and it was fun getting a small taste of what twins would be like. The babies are starting to interact more when we get them together and we fed them both dinner and have them asleep by 8pm. I think we can call that a success.
I'll try to post a few pictures later, for now here's a video of Jacob playing with Bailey yesterday. Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment