Well, Jacob's still not himself but the doctor still thinks it's teething. Ugh, he's been teething for 7 months now and only had 2 teeth to show for it right now. Poor kid! Today was a bit better than the last few, but last night was another rough one. Sleep deprivation after finally getting sleep again is rough for Mommy!
This weekend, we tried to keep Jacob busy, which usually distracted him from whatever teething pain he's in and we were able to get a few smiles out of him. Saturday night we went to dinner with friends and Jacob had fun in his new chair because he gets to sit at the table and eat just like us! Sunday he played in the new pool we got him for the backyard and enjoyed his many many bath toys.
 |
| Dinner on Saturday night. Look at Jacob in his cool new chair! |
 |
| Pool time |
 |
| Bailey had fun too! |
 |
| Teething much? |
 |
| Love his smile! |
He is becoming very adventurous and everyday I get glimpses into our future of Jacob climbing on EVERYTHING! I see a lot of fort building in our future as he things crawling under the tables, chairs, his jumparoo, etc, is a lot of fun. This morning while I was making him breakfast I turned around to find him standing up IN the cabinet. Then, a minute later standing up holding onto his highchair with his knee on the first step trying to figure out how he could climb it, then holding onto the stroller wheel trying to push it. That was all within about 5 minutes.
 |
| Oh, Hi Mom. |
|
 |
| A little morning play time. |
 |
| Hmm, how can I get up here? |
 |
| This looks fun. |
Here are a few pictures to get you through the week, and a longer video of
Jacob cruising. Hopefully Jacob's teeth decide to chill out for a little while so we can enjoy our upcoming family vacations. I'll try to post from my phone but we're headed to Captiva for a long weekend Saturday and then to Edisto for a week with my family. I'm sure I'll have plenty of photos to post when we return!
 |
| First ride in the Ergo on my back. |
 |
| Reading with Daddy before bed. |
 |
| I caught them! |
 |
| My loves! |
 |
| Jacob eating dinner tonight. Before and after. He picked all of the peas out of the chicken and orzo twice and ate them. He loves his veggies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment