A few weeks ago Mom came to visit and we had a wonderful time. She watched Jacob while I went to work for a few hours one day, she cleaned, cooked us delicious means, and made Jacob a very fun mobile and super cute Halloween costume. She brought the Fall weather with her from Virginia and we were able to open the windows and go on many walks to enjoy the fresh air. We went to get our hair cut (switching places so one of us was with Jacob all the time), went out to a yummy local restaurant for lunch, and she even snapped a few pictures of Jacob and me (I'm starting to realize I don't have too many of those because I'm always the one with the camera in my hand). As for the Halloween costume, you'll have to wait a couple more weeks to see the outcome of that wonderful creation :-). It's not often that Mom and I get to spend so much time together but I think we both agree it was a great visit! Thanks for coming Mom!
Above is the mobile, inspired by one I saw on Land of Nod but it only cost $2 as opposed to $100+. Jacob loves it!


1 comment:
Adorable! He's such a chunker, I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment