Today I had my 24 week check up. I had another ultrasound and got to see our little guy for a few minutes. He is measuring on target to the day (23 weeks, 5 days) and now weighs 1.5 pounds! No wonder I feel like I've gotten bigger during the past month, he was 9 ounces at our last appointment! I told Mark that the little man must be taking after his Dad's precise nature measuring exactly on target every time. His features were even more distinct today, although he wasn't extremely cooperative. We got a couple of quick profile shots, one with him yawning, a couple of his arms and legs, and the first picture of his ear :-).
In other news, we're getting ready for a busy April and May. It has quickly turned to Spring/early Summer here. The weather is beautiful still but getting hot. The pollen is finally under control after a couple days of storms last week, thank goodness! We enjoyed UF baseball games with friends this past weekend, Friday and Saturday night. Friday was chilly and breezy, Saturday was really hot!!!
This weekend we're headed to Richmond for Erin and Sean's wedding, and then in three weeks Michael and Claire are coming to help up get the little guys room ready. That means we have to pick a paint color and get the projects lined up for their visit . . . time to get working!


1 comment:
Love the US photos. Very cool. Hope you are doing ok. I will do the "OB roll" on your back when you come in May...its especially for lower back pain in pregnant women.
Have fun at Erin's wedding!! I'm sure it will be a blast. Flying or driving?
Jessie
Post a Comment