You may have been surprised that Bailey wasn't in any of the pictures from last weekend. Well, that's because she was in so many pictures she gets her own post. She supervised all projects this weekend and is still recovering! She helped us cook (by assuming her usual position DIRECTLY behind wherever we're standing in the kitchen), she helped Claire clean the blinds (by sitting on them), she laid in the sun and supervised Mark and Michael building and painting, she helped with laundry, and was under the table in her usual spot for every meal. She's going to be a great big sister!



1 comment:
I love that Bailey supervises everything. Buster did and still does supervise everything. She and Buster seem to have a lot in common, I think she's letting you know she is getting ready for the little man as well. I bet she'll make a great big sister!
Post a Comment