Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jacob updates(so I don't forget)

I just wanted to post a few Jacob updates so I didn't forget them. Someday hopefully the blog will help me catch up on his baby books. So, just a few quick things:

- While we were in VA last week Jacob got 2 more teeth and and has a 3rd that's close to coming through too. That's almost double the amount of teeth he left with!

-He runs around the house now, yes, he RUNS! I'll try to get a video.

-Since getting his tubes I've noticed both changes in his speech and language development, but also in his eating. A strange connection but I'm sure it is! He's slowly trying new foods but in just the last 2 weeks has eaten bananas a few times as well as fish and green beans. Lets hope this trend continues.

-This morning on the way to school we were listening to the Raffi station on Pandora and Jacob did the hand motions to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "The Wheels on the Bus" when he heard the songs come on. I didn't even know he knew them!

- His hair is getting even longer and curlier. I never really pictured what his hair would look like before he was born, but I'm sure in whatever picture I had it wasn't curly! It's not surprise and really cute, but not something either of us thought about before he was born.

That's all I can remember for now. I'll try to post trip pictures soon. We had a great time seeing lots of family.

No comments: