If I had to use one word to describe him currently it would be FUN!
He is our teething, talkative, backwards crawling, outdoor loving, peek-a-boo playing, smiling little guy.
His second tooth finally broke through today, so when we brush his teeth after bath we can actually call it that now, instead of "brushing his tooth". He isn't crawling yet but somehow can make it from one side of the room to the other in minutes. We had a great weekend (but it went by to quickly as they always do). Mark and Jacob when to see the Easter Bunny on Saturday morning while I worked, then Saturday evening we went to pick strawberries with Jacob's friend Genevieve and her parents. Today we spent the day at home doing housework, beginning the daunting task of "baby proofing", and trying to figure out what to do with the 15lbs of strawberries we picked on Saturday. They are delicious, and we all had a great time as you'll see from the pictures.

I'll try to post pictures with the Easter Bunny once I get them. Have a wonderful week!
I'll try to post pictures with the Easter Bunny once I get them. Have a wonderful week!
Mark only picks the perfect strawberries! :-)
Working hard
Our little outdoors-man!
Inspecting the strawberry plants
The prize strawberry
YUMMY!
We put Jacob in his crib sitting up today to play for a minute and this is what happened. He was very proud of himself, and ready to climb out! He hasn't figured out how to roll from his back to his belly but when he does we're in trouble. Needless to say the crib mattress was lowered today!
Last weekend, like a light switch being flipped, Jacob figured out how to feed himself his puffs (cereal similar to cheerios that dissolves quickly). He loves them now!
We've also been trying everything we know to make him comfortable through the teething. Last weekend Mark made pizza and I gave Jacob a piece of my crust to gum.
He thoroughly enjoyed it . . .
... and as you can see he wasn't happy when it started breaking apart and I had to take it away.
Sorry buddy, when you get a little older you can have it to eat.
Happy 8 months sweet boy!
We put Jacob in his crib sitting up today to play for a minute and this is what happened. He was very proud of himself, and ready to climb out! He hasn't figured out how to roll from his back to his belly but when he does we're in trouble. Needless to say the crib mattress was lowered today!
Last weekend, like a light switch being flipped, Jacob figured out how to feed himself his puffs (cereal similar to cheerios that dissolves quickly). He loves them now!
We've also been trying everything we know to make him comfortable through the teething. Last weekend Mark made pizza and I gave Jacob a piece of my crust to gum.He thoroughly enjoyed it . . .
... and as you can see he wasn't happy when it started breaking apart and I had to take it away.
Sorry buddy, when you get a little older you can have it to eat.
Happy 8 months sweet boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment