Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big Sister "B"


Bailey has happily taken on the role of big sister to Jacob and although exhausted still insists on knowing where he is and what he's doing at all times. Jacob's Great Aunt Susan sent us this comic strip the other day and I love it! I foresee quite a friendship in their future. Bailey wants to be right beside him all the time and is quite attentive to all his squeaks and peeps and cries. She's got a big job on her hands and isn't getting much sleep but has happily accepted her new role. The other night I went to check on Jacob in his crib and Bailey was lying right next to it. If it hadn't been the middle of the night I would have taken a picture but I'm sure there will be more to come. Here are a few more pictures of Bailey (aka Nanny B) and Jacob together.

Proud big sister

Tummy Time

Just making sure you're doing ok Jacob

Tummy Time

Making sure Mark has things under control.

Just checking on him.

No comments: