
Yesterday, we got a package from our friends Shane and Jamie that made our day . . . the little guys first pair of cowboy boots. They are SO adorable!!! The pictures don't do them justice but here they are for your viewing pleasure. I can't wait for him to be old enough to wear them! :-)
This is Mark after opening the package . . . wondering where his pair is?Thank you Shane, Jamie and Logan!!!
3 comments:
So glad you got them! Yes they are the most adorable boots, Logan has the same pair and we thought we lost them and were devastated. But we found them today and I'm going to save them for my little girl to wear! Totally gender neutral!
I'm glad you got them. Sorry, they didn't let me write a gift message on there so they just randomly showed up at your house. I can't wait to see your little one. Here to hoping your at least a week early :)
I love the boots!!! Gotta find some of those for baby boy Busch!! Not much longer, can't wait for pictures.
hugs to you all.
Adorable little boots! I can't wait to see the little man in them - too friggin cute!
Post a Comment