Saturday, July 2, 2011

6(13) Wonderful years later


13 years ago this weekend Mark asked me to go on our first date, to the fireworks with Maggie and Scott. . . . oh how our lives have grown and changed during the past 13 years. I got this e-mail from my friend Jamie recently and think it's the perfect thing to share on our 6th wedding anniversary. Today I am sure there isn't a happier, and more blessed woman in the world!

Hannah,

I found this letter in Shane's old things that Mark wrote him sometime when they were both 19. He said the cutest thing in there I had to share it with you:

"I am very blessed to have a girlfriend like Hannah. She means the world to me and I hope that someday you will be able to feel the way I do towards a woman of your own. We talk bad about them sometimes but they sure do bring a lot of happiness to our lives."

Jamie

Soon a new chapter in our lives will begin, and I am excited to experience every moment of it together! Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

to the perfect couple! Congrats!