Our crib was supposed to be here at the beginning of June . . .yes you read that right, supposed to be. We ordered this thing in January thinking how ridiculously early we were, ha ha! When I called the store last week it's now back ordered until the end of July so we decided to figure out plan B. On the way back from the beach we stopped in Jacksonville and started search #2 for a crib. I don't think we're very picky, we want a simple, classic, white crib and for some reason they are surprisingly hard to find! After a couple hours of searching on my phone while we drove we were able to find 3 cribs to look at and ended up ordering a new one. It's exactly what we wanted, was on sale for the same price as the one we originally ordered, AND . . . will be here TOMORROW!
Now Mark has a weekend project . . . and we can finally unpack the crib mattress that's been here for weeks as well all of the cute crib bedding we've had for months. :-)I had a check up with the doctor today. It was quick and easy, nothing new. Our little man has been moving around a lot recently, he likes to squirm and wiggle around the same time I like to go to bed every night. The doctor took belly measurements today and listened to his heartbeat. I go back in two weeks for another check up and then begin weekly appointments until he arrives.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Luke will be crawling around everywhere...watch out Bailey!
Post a Comment