Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bailey LOVES bottles!

Thanks Mom!

I'm sure there have been 1 or 2 (or 10) posts about this before, but Bailey LOVES plastic bottles. She's had a very strong affinity for them for years and I think she would be quite happy if they were her only toy. Cheap for us . . . but she'd prefer them with the cap screwed back on and not rinsed out.

During our girls weekend in Daytona we drank a lot of bottled water and I brought all the bottles home to recycle them. Before I even got all the way in the door with the bag Bailey was pulling them out and scattering them on the ground.

I poured them all out for her on the living room for and let her enjoy a bottle party before they went into the recycle bin. She thoroughly enjoyed herself, and after taking the caps and rings off of all the bottles she spent the rest of the afternoon sacked out on her bed snoring.

She prefers bottles that have something flavored in them (soda, juice, etc) and is very systematic about how she takes the cap and ring off. I'm not sure how she acquired this skill but I'm sure she could set a world record for the fasted bottle cap removing canine.

Here are some pictures of her bottle party a few weeks ago.

The party begins . . .

Getting ready for her next one.

Thoroughly enjoying herself!

I should have timed her . . . caps off, taking a break.

No comments: