Last weekend I went to New Jersey for an awesome girls weekend to celebrate both of my cousins upcoming weddings. Friday I drove to Orlando, flew to Roanoke, VA to meet Mom and we drove together to New Jersey to the Schneider's house. As we were driving a "small world story" amazed us both . . . we were driving through Harrisburg, PA when Aunt Becca called (Mom's younger sister) to chat(she lives in Ithaca,New York). This is how the conversation unfolded:
Becca: "What are you up to?"
Mom: "Driving to NJ with Hannah for (cousin)Becca and Kristen's shower"
Becca: "I'm driving home from Baltimore"
Mom: " Where are you?"
Becca: " Harrisburg, PA"
Mom and Becca:
Eventually we figured out we were within 5 miles of eachother on the interstate so we stopped at a rest area, shared a few hugs and laughs and took lovely self portrait.

Friday night we arrived in NJ, had a nice dinner with family and got to meet Kristen and Becca's future mother-in-laws.
Monday morning I drove to Roanoke, flew to Orlando and then drove back to Gainesville . . . arriving just in time for Mark to get home from work. Now it's back to reality and although it was a weekend of constant travel it was a BLAST! I can't wait for Becca and Kristen's weddings this summer, and to spend more time with everyone we met this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment