Monday, March 8, 2010

Arizona


My hotel in ScottsdaleView from my balcony

View from my balcony
Last week I had the opportunity to present at a conference in Scottsdale, Az. I'd never been to Arizona before and although I was honored to get a conference scholarship to present I wasn't very excited about going to Arizona by myself for a week. Much to my pleasant surprise I had a great time. The conference was one of the best I've been to; there was lots of great research and my presentation went well. The weather couldn't have been better . . . . mid 70's and sunny every day; I started working on a nice sun tan! Scottsdale is gorgeous and I can't wait to go to the conference again. There are so many amazing places in this world!

View of Camelback Mountian from outside the hotel

Presenting at the conference

Scottsdale

Desert Botanical Garden

No comments: