Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Graduation Update

Since graduation is 2 weeks from today I thought it was a good time for an update. (This will probably be most applicable for those of you attending). It's going to be a fun, busy, and hopefully not too warm weekend. The weather recently had been very pleasant, upper 70s during the day and 50s at night. Here's what we have planned for everyone right now, and I'm sure there will be more to come.

Friday 5/1:
3:30-5:30 pm: Satchels Pizza (www.satchelspizza.com) for a late lunch/early dinner. Eat a big breakfast that day and the save up for the best pizza in town!
6:00-8:00pm: Audiology Graduation Reception @ the Hilton Hotel
Then it's early to bed because it's early to rise . . .

Saturday 5/2:
10:00 am: Graduation @ the O'Connell Center (we have to be there by 9:00)
~12:30 pm: After graduation it's back to our house for a cookout (burgers, chicken, ice cream sundaes, etc.) and fun afternoon.

The rest of the weekend is still up for grabs . . . I'm sure we'll find plenty to do. The #1 Florida Gator Softball team (http://www.gatorzone.com/softball/) plays at home, the local springs are always fun especially if it's hot, and there are lots of great parks and resturants.

I have 2.5 more days left of my externship and then I begin a new (but not much different) chapter in my life . . . PhD student . . . thankfully before that I have a couple weeks off.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you!!!!!

No comments: