I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of September! I don't even remember what we did this month and it's already over. We're still waiting for Fall to arrive and in the meantime pretending it's Fall by drinking pumpkin coffee, baking pumpkin cookies, and burning Fall scented candles. There was one evening last week that I was able to sit outside on the porch comfortably in the evening and read . . .so I'm hoping the time is coming.
In Jacob news, we're working on potty trainings (more on that later). He is proving once again to have a mind of his own and he keeps us on our toes. He decided what he's going to be for Halloween and has been wearing his costume daily. I'm excited about this because I was worried he would want nothing to do with it. Bailey and Jacob have been best buddies recently at home. Jacob calls her "Dylan" is horse and if he's not making sure she's right by his side she's making sure she's only a few feet from him.
Mark and I are working away, trying to make the most of our family weekends together and make the weeks go by quickly when we're apart. We definitely didn't expect that this would still be our situation 9 months after moving but we're taking things one day at a time and trying to enjoy what life brings us. We're looking forward to the pumpkin patches, corn mazes, visits from
friends, cooler weather (hopefully) and birthday parties October
brings.


No comments:
Post a Comment