My morning conversation with Jacob. I think he misses someone! Our conversation on the way to school:
J: Me to go school, you go home.
M: yes, you're going to school but I'm going to work
J: No! me go to school, you go home and find my Daddy, you come pick me up
M: 😃ok
He is so observant these days and obviously really missed Mark when he's in Gainesville working during the week. He knew he was coming home today and was very excited!
After dropping Jacob off at school went to Dunkin' Donuts to get a coffee and this is the order of the person in front of me:
I'd like a coffee, and cinnamon raisin bagel toasted with butter and um <long pause> a hashbrown, and um <long pause> can I please get whatever donut is popular with 2 year olds.
I'll just leave you to ponder that. . . Wow!

No comments:
Post a Comment