2013 is behind us and our family is beginning 2014 with many big changes. We're slowly settling into our new house in Tampa after a whirlwind December! In the last month we packed, finished another semester, packed, all got the terrible norovirus bug spreading around the country(a week before moving), packed, finished data collection for my dissertation, moved, drove to VA and back to surprise the Grandmas for Christmas, and started unpacking. I am not sure how it all got done but I am now sitting on the couch with a cup of tea while Jacob naps on a rainy New Year's Day and can think back on it all and the rest of 2013.
The new year will bring many new adventures to our life. I start my job at USF on Monday. I'll be graduating with my PhD in May, and Mark will be starting a new job in Tampa this year too. We've already started exploring our new city, this morning we went to the Florida Aquarium and earlier in the week we went to Tarpon Springs and had delicious Greek dinner after walking on the sponge docks. Here's to health and happiness in the coming year!
No comments:
Post a Comment