Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Catching up

Maybe if I just write little posts from my phone I'll be able to keep up. I keep waiting for a time that I cannot down and sort through all of the picture on the computer to post but I don't know if that will ever happen so phone pictures will have to do for now.

So, let's see. . .
- Mark is still on crutches but is allowed partial weight bearing now and can ride a stationary bike for 10 minutes twice a week, progress!

- The current joke ( although it's not far from the truth) is that Mark and Jacob are going to learn to walk at the same time.

- Jacob is sitting up very well these days and somehow makes it from one side of his play area to the other every time I look away. He really wants to crawl but hasn't figured it out yet. In the meantime he scoots around sitting up or goes backwards on his belly and back. He is a very busy boy these days talking and playing will all of his toys.

- Separation anxiety has officially begun and everyday when I leave him at school he screams as I leave. I can't stand it but they assure me it doesn't last long. He's definitely a Mama's boy at the moment and would love to be attached to my hip at all times

- I'm trying hard to find time, motivation and energy to write my dissertation proposal. It's coming along slowly but surely.

- Spring is in full swing in Gainesville right now. The azaleas are in full bloom, pollen is atrocious and the weather is BEAUTIFUL!

Here are a few pictures for now, I'll try to post more later. We took Jacob to the park for the first time recently and he loved the swings. He has a blanket under him in the picture, not an exploding diaper as some have suggested. We also took him to his first Gator baseball game, and he now rides in the shopping cart at the store. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Christine said...

OMG-he is so adorable. I'm so glad I was able to hold that little chubster this past weekend. I miss you guys!