Monday, September 6, 2010

San Francisco


We're off to San Francisco this week! Life has been crazy for the last month between traveling, moving offices, school starting, Mark starting a new job and the house being torn apart: This is a much needed vacation! We're rendezvousing with Michael and Claire in Atlanta on Thursday morning and are going to enjoy another long sibling weekend; on the west coast this time. We're hoping to explore downtown San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Lombard Street, etc) as well as take a day to drive up the coast and see the Redwoods. Mark, Michael and Claire fly back on Sunday and then I have a conference and get to spend time with Rachel, Megan and Suzanne through Wednesday. Hopefully when we return to Florida we have new floors in our house, I have a desk in my new office, and life will begin to settle down again. I'm sure we'll have plenty of pictures to share when we return.

No comments: