Sunday, January 31, 2010
Bailey is 4!
Last weekend Bailey turned 4! Kinda hard for us to believe, I can't believe we've lived here that long (well, actually quite a bit longer), let alone had her for almost 4 years. We were in Atlanta last weekend and I got Banana Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory which I didn't finish. So, instead of letting the bananas sit and brown overnight Bailey got them for her birthday. They are if not her favorite food, one of her 3 favorites and she definitely enjoyed the treat! We even put a little of the whipped cream on a few of them :-) This is how it went:
"Ok, I'm sitting, I'm being really good, can't you see?. Can I please just have some of the banana?"
" I'm still sitting, not moving, and I'd really like some!"
"Oh man, yum, finally!"
"That's delicious, barely tasted it though, can I have some more?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment